Renovations and new construction, CATH Associates has successfully completed dozens upon dozens of different projects for an array of institutions: universities, manufacturers, health care institutions, museums, retailers, restaurants, and more. No project is too small or large, too simple or complicated for our team.
We work with blue-chip industries and young entrepreneurs building their first brick and mortar business.
- Private owners
- Institution facility managers, CFOs or CEOs
- Government agencies
COST-SAVINGS FOR OUR CLIENTS.Here are just a few examples of how we’ve saved our clients money while ensuring precision, premier quality, and on-time delivery.
- In one instance, CATH managed multiple prime contractors, saving the client nearly $30 million!
- Thanks to scrupulous attention to materials and labor, CATH turned a $900,000 change order into a $75,000 credit.
- By consolidating change orders and correcting discrepancies, CATH saved a client $60,000 in one week.
- When insufficient funds threatened to obstruct board approval of a project, CATH Associates phased the project so the highest priority elements could be achieved within the budget. And, because CATH Associates found construction cost-savings, several unbudgeted elements also were able be completed.