|Field Museum||Museum of Science and Industry||Shedd Aquarium||Navy|
|CTA||Van Kampen Investments||City of Chicago|
Projects: Prev Next
|Chicago, IL||The John G. Shedd Aquarium||… sq/ft.||Project Manager||2010|
Comprehensive upgrades to theatrical equipment in the Oceanarium complimented the Pool modernization project. Upgrades included the installation of:
- 500′ long by 33′ high curtain
- 3 High Definition Projectors in an atmosphere controlled enclosure,
- Catwalk Tension Grid for show access and equipment maintenance.
- New theatrical Speakers
- New show control booth
- New theatrical show lighting that increases the guests’ abilities to view the animals
- Replace of the House lighting controls to allow greater flexibility.
- Remodeled and installed new decorative rockwork to increase seating capacity and accommodate new systems.
- New rockwork to enhance the theatrical show