|Field Museum||Museum of Science and Industry||Shedd Aquarium||Navy|
|CTA||Van Kampen Investments||City of Chicago|
Projects: Prev Next
Food Service Expansion and Renovation
|Chicago, IL||The John G. Shedd Aquarium||… sq/ft.||Project Manager||2010|
Project consisted of the phased demolition and renovation of multiple kitchen and eating areas. Improvements include:
- New Lakefront Terrace on north side of the building.
- Completely renovated and updated eating spaces in both Bubblenet and Soundings.
- New Polar Play Zone Food Stand with seating and underwater pool observation area.
- Installation of all new Kitchen equipment to improve output, productivity and energy efficiency.
- Installation of a new Dish room
- Installation of a new Point of Sale System and paging system.