|Field Museum||Museum of Science and Industry||Shedd Aquarium||Navy|
|CTA||Van Kampen Investments||City of Chicago|
Projects: Prev Next
Guest Amenities Improvements
|Chicago, IL||The John G. Shedd Aquarium||… sq/ft.||Project Manager||2010|
As a result of relocation of staff to the ‘New Staff Offices’ the John G. Shedd was able to expand and improve such Guest Amenities as:
- Installation of a new elevator in the existing building to improve Guest Access to the Oceanrium and Food Services.
- Expanded ticketing capacity.
- Installation of new bathrooms on the original buildings Gallery Level.
- Installation of Recycled Plastic lockers.
- Renovation and Expansion of the Group Reception Center
- VIP Ticketing area